- AI & SOCIETY
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence0.778 Impact Factor 2019
- Applied Intelligence3.325 Impact Factor 2019
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Artificial Intelligence Review5.747 Impact Factor 2019
- Artificial Life and Robotics
- Automated Software Engineering1.857 Impact Factor 2019
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems1.342 Impact Factor 2019
- Constraints1.167 Impact Factor 2019
- Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines1.781 Impact Factor 2019
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- KI – Künstliche Intelligenz
- Machine Learning2.672 Impact Factor 2019
- Minds and Machines1.855 Impact Factor 2019
- Neural Computing and Applications4.774 Impact Factor 2019
- Neural Processing Letters2.891 Impact Factor 2019
- New Generation Computing0.889 Impact Factor 2019
- Swarm Intelligence2.556 Impact Factor 2019
The Ranking of Top Journals for Computer Science and Electronics was prepared by Guide2Research, one of the leading portals for computer science research providing trusted data on scientific contributions since 2014.
The position in the ranking is based on a novel bibliometric score computed by G2R which is computed using the estimated h-index and the number of leading scientists who have endorsed the journal during the last three previous years.
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research on the cutting-edge, disruptive technological revolution of Artificial Intelligence. We cover a broad range of topics in artificial intelligence and its various forms and applications, e.g. Medicine and Public Health, Law, Language, Finance, Business, Education, Sustainability, and Policy and Governance, to name but a few.
Applied Artificial Intelligence addresses concerns in applied research and applications of artificial intelligence (AI). The journal also acts as a medium for exchanging ideas and thoughts about impacts of AI research. Articles highlight advances in uses of AI systems for solving tasks in management, industry, engineering, administration, and education; evaluations of existing AI systems and tools, emphasizing comparative studies and user experiences; and the economic, social, and cultural impacts of AI. Papers on key applications, highlighting methods, time schedules, person-months needed, and other relevant material are welcome.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial evaluation by the Editor and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert reviewers.