In this python project series(with source code) for beginners, I have made another simple real-time weather detection project in python.
In this project, we will write a simple python program to fetch the real-time weather of any city at any time. So let’s get started.
Real-Time Weather Project With Python
- To start first we will create a new python file and name it weather.py
- Then we will import some packages for this project
- First, install the python library beautifulsoup used for web scraping purposes to pull the data out of HTML and XML files.
- Then install the python library requests allowing you to send HTTP requests using Python.
- pip install beautiful soup
- pip install requests