Time is an important factor, to provide medical assistance, to save the life during emergency. The invented idea and design provides the personal and fast medical history information (PFMHI) about a patient in a moving ambulance. This PFMHI can be used to cure the victim in a timely manner which makes it easy and reliant for the medical officers to handle the critical patients in emergencies.
To perform this timely task , the proposed system utilizes the following modules :
- Biometric matching and identification
- Information retrieval
- Broadcasting and
- Printing activity
The system is trained and tested and found promising . For training and testing , data sets containing the personal details like patients fingerprint and medical history has been used, along with minutiae algorithm for feature extraction . The matching and identification module extracts feature , identifies and displays personal details like name and address. The patient details are then retrieved by Information retrieval module and communicated to all nearby hospitals, through Broadcasting Module as messages , for assisting doctor and updating in websites . In addition information is also communicated to mobile phones of family members , friends and relatives .
The parent and relative mobile once they receive the alert message they can immediately check the website for the details like : victim situation , location along with address map .
Furthermore the system also equipped with a mechanism to provide help by means of a automated phone call to the relatives if the information about the patient is already stored in the system.
As a future work , the team members are also working towards storing and accessing patients data dynamically in the public cloud along with security features, to utilize worldwide.
Patent Details :
- Hriday Goyal,Gaurav Verma and Chetan Arora, ”Detection and Authentication Using Feature Extraction Based on Minutiae Algorithm”, Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 8thIEEE International Conference , Vol.1,pp- 2472-7555, 26th October 2017.
- Neha Pramanick and Syed Taqi Ali, ”Searchable Encryption with Pattern Matching for Securing Data on Cloud Server”, Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 8th IEEE International Conference ,Vol. 25, pp-1-7, 14th December 2017.
- Sun Bei,Luo Wusheng, Du Liebo and Lu Qin,”A Fingerprint Identification Algorithm Based on Local Minutiae Topological Property”, Data Conference, Vol-5,pp-21-27, 02rd March 2017.
- Sathya Sankaran and Rajkumar Rajasekaran, ”Secured Medical Data Storage over Cloud for Comprehensive Treatment”, Recent Trends and Challenges in Computational Models (ICRTCCM), IEEE 2ndInternational Conference, Vol. 120,pp-5, 05th October 2017.
- Nadir Mustafa and Jian-Ping Li, ”Medical Data Classification Scheme Based on Hybridized SMOTE Technique (HST) and Rough Set Technique (RST)”, Cloud Computing and Big Data Analysis (ICCCBDA), IEEE 2nd International Conference,Vol-27,pp-519, June 2017.
- Mohanad Dawoud,D and Turgay Altilar, ”Cloud-Based E-Health Systems: Security and Privacy Challenges and Solutions”, Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK),IEEE International Vol-7,pp-6,02November 2017.
- Mahmoud Abdelsalam, Ram Krishnan and Ravi Sandhu,”Clustering-Based IaaS Cloud Monitoring”, Cloud Computing (CLOUD), IEEE 10th International Conference ,Vol-9,pp-1-4, 11th September 2017.
- Mbarek Marwan,AliKartit and Hassan Ouahmane, ”Cloud Computing Technologies and Applications (Cloud Tech), IEEE 2ndInternational Conference ”,Vol-5,pp-24-26, 09thFebruary 2017.
- Prashant Bhaskarrao Patil and Nitin N. Patil,” Fingerprint combination using extraction of minutiae position and orientation”, Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology and Science (ICETETS),IEEE International Conference,vol-2,pp 11-15., 24 October 2016.
- S. Balaji,Meghana Patil and Carolyn McGregor, ”A Cloud Based Big Data Based Online Health Analytics for Rural NICUs and PICUs in India Opportunities and Challenges”, Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS), IEEE 30th International Symposium,Vol-5,pp-1-5,13th November 2017.
Authors Details :
Dr.Ramesh M. Kagalkar
Professor and Dean R&D Department of Computer Science and Engineering, KLE College of Engineering Technology, Chikodi, Dist.Belagavi, Karnataka, India
Dr. Prasad B. Rampure
Principal and Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, KLE College of Engineering Technology, Chikodi, Dist.Belagavi, Karnataka, India
Linked in Id /Git Hub id / personal blog or website url :